Friday, April 18, 2008

The Big 0-8!

I can't believe our boys are eight!
Crazy Fox and Digging Badger celebrated their 8th birthday with a round of miniature golf. That is all they wanted to do. Grandma and Grandpa were visiting, so we all hit the links. I wanted to take a picture by the 8th hole sign since they are 8. There are about 25 different varieties of this same picture . . . apparently the boys are entering the "ahhhh mom" stage of their lives. Just smile and hold still.


On the morning of their actual birthday, we started our day with cinnamon rolls. Of course we put candles in them and sang happy birthday.
There is no better way to start a new year of life than with cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk.



Crazy Fox . . .My candles are sparking.

Digging Badger . . . Dude, your candles are bending, I'm glad I have my own cake.


The boys enjoyed their cakes and shooting their new BB guns with a few friends. What more could an eight year old boy want?

No comments: