Friday, December 14, 2007

Regarding Christmas Joys

Well, I was looking at our blog and realized that I had not given credit were credit is definitely due. I met my friend Super Mom, in the town we lived in before we moved to Idaho. She is an amazing woman who will probably be embarrassed by me even mentioning her. She has more wonderful ideas and ways to instill family togetherness and build memories together than anyone I know. Super Mom emails Christmas Joys every morning in December out of the goodness of her heart. Just a little reminder in my inbox, to take a few minutes out of my hectic day to make a memory with my kids. Several of the ideas on this blog are ones that I did come up with or were passed on from our families, but a lot of them originally stemmed from her ideas, and it seems that sometimes I forget that I didn't come up with them myself! So, thank you Super Mom! Our family and so many other families have been blessed with your compilation of wonderful ways to make Christmas time a more family centered, memorable season!

No comments: