Saturday, March 08, 2008

Speedy Saturday

Today went by like a blur. We started out our day with the boy's first basketball game. They are having fun playing and learning about the game. Luckily, the league they are playing in doesn't keep score or they may have been saddened by today's outcome.

I have a whole week to figure out how to get my camera on inside-florescent lighting-dark gym-mode. There has to be one for that. I'll just look for IFLGD. Maybe next week I can post some pictures that aren't grainy and green.
After the game, we ran home for a quick change of clothes and a quicker bite to eat. We were off to the Awana Sparks-a-rama, again in a fluorescent lit gym.
This is one of the best pictures I got today. Pretty sad, I know.
This was the boy's favorite Awana game. It is called balloon battle. The point is to get the balloon to hit the ground in your opponent's area. They did a great job on this one.
At the end of the games, our team came in first place. See how excited they are.


And after a day like today I am ready to climb into my cozy bed.
I'm sure going to miss that hour of sleep tonight.

No comments: