Thursday, January 24, 2008

"D" Day

Little Lady and the boys all had dentist appointments yesterday. I told her " We are going to the dentist this afternoon." She said, " I am going to show him all my teeth. I'm bigger now". This is quite amazing since last time we were there, she would not open her mouth except to say, "No, you can not look in my mouth".
She is four now, you know.
What a difference a few weeks make.

Here's Little Lady waiting to get a picture of her teeth.

She let her mom take a picture of her first.

All smiles waiting while the hygienist checks her chart.

As the hygienist started polishing Little Lady's teeth she said, "This will make your teeth nice and sparkly". Little Lady said "I want them to be sparkly and purple!"
Luckily they came out sparkly and white . . . and no cavities (unlike her brothers).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute she makes me WANT to go to the dentist!